hit counter

18.11.12


3 years 2 months 1 week 4 days
I'm always counting down
because there ain't no easier way
trust me you know that I tried
and if I said it was easy
then you know that I told a lie.
I'm going to be alright
I'm going to be just fine.
One down five billion to go.
Am I the next in line and
do I really want to know?

Look who's laughing now.
I'll pull it off somehow.
As I passed her by I could see her cry
and I'll never forget the look that was in her eye
and the music you know it played on & and on & on
so won't somebody tap her on the shoulder
tell her life goes on.
..

1 comentario:

Larckov dijo...

Vaya vaya vaya...ni mas ni menos que...poesía! Bueno en ingles, pero igualmente bella. Para cosas poéticas prefiero el español, siento que tiene mas y mejor ritmo...pero el punto no es ese, sino que tú, poesía!

Como sea, esta chida, me gusto :)