hit counter

6.12.06

Gringo Bandito!

"Damn that shit is hot yo!"
Noodles,
The Offspring

"I actually fuckin' like it."
Fat Mike,
NOFX

"It spices up a government cheese sandwich."
Warren Fitzgerald,
The Vandals

"I've had alot of amazing things in my mouth and this is amazinger than just about everything."
Jason Blackball

"The Kids Aren't Alright but Gringo Bandito is tight"
Rick Thorne, warped BMX'er

"Gringo Bandito drops more mad flavor than Flavor Flav."
The Aquabats

"It's so good I almost thought I would shit my pants, then I realized I already did."
Buddy,
Less Than Jake

"It's like a mosh pit in your mouth, a riot of fiery flavors and spine tingling spices. Viva Gringo!"
Blag Dahlia,
The Dwarves

"That shit's pretty fly for a white guy."
El Hefe,
NOFX

"I, Bong Rip, am a gourmet chef and I have a serious fetish for sauces. I was asked to try out Dexter's hot sauce and this is my testimonial. I was stoned on some dank ass Kush when I tried this sauce in my limo on a breakfast jack. Keeping in mind that peppers are mild hallucinogens, and there are four plus different peppers in this sauce. This sauce made my high even more intense!!! I was wasted on Dexter's sauce and it gave me a greater case of the munchies!!! As a chef, I like that you can see herbs in the sauce. I also love the nutritional facts on the bottle. My stoner taste buds require more sweetness though. Please add more sweetness!"
Bong Rip,
Marijuana The Band

"This hot sauce is punk, even its initials are GBH."
Dave Reece




Andaba yo vagando sin rumbo por internet (como siempre) cuando me encontré con esta mugre. Así que si alguien por ahí me quiere regalar algo en navidad, nada mejor que una paquete "Poquito Grande" de Gringo Bandito.

4 comentarios:

Carolina dijo...

Ah... o sea que es una salsa? Esas cosas te provocan gastritis.
Jaja, la imagen está chida.

Hassergam dijo...

Antes de leer el post me pregunté si no era imaginación mía que el de la imagen era Dexter Holland

L. Venjamín dijo...

ja, seeh.. es él. Lo que hacen los biólogos moleculares/guitarristas-vocalistas/dueños de disqueras independientes cuando no tienen nada que hacer yonk2

Anónimo dijo...

Las salsas son la neta.